Collins-Donnelly Consultancy, we provide high quality, individually tailored
and highly interactive training courses, short workshops and talks on a wide range
of issues. We provide courses for a variety of organisations for their staff
and service users, including councils, schools and colleges, NHS organisations,
youth offending organisations, charities, voluntary groups and private sector
We particularly specialise in designing and delivering courses targeted to the needs of:
- The Education Sector: Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Teachers, Support Staff & Students
- The Social Work, Youth Work & Youth Offending Sectors: Staff & Service Users
- The Health Sector: Staff & Service Users
- Human Resources Professionals
- Businesses: Leaders & Managers & Staff Development
- Young people: Including school/college students, young parents and young people who are not in education, employment or training or who are hard to reach
Brochures and Bookings
Organisations can book a training course, workshop or talk for a group of staff (e.g. at a study event, team training day, INSET day, school twilight, etc.), for a group of colleagues (e.g. for a conference or after dinner speaking) or for a group of your service users (e.g. a group of college students or a group of parents) or clients (e.g. after dinner speaking at a marketing event).
A minimum of ten
participants is required. The course can be delivered at your organisation or a
venue can be arranged for you at an extra cost.
No cancellation fee is charged if a course is cancelled more than 21 days prior to the course date. If less than 21 days notice of a cancellation is given, the full course fee will be charged.
If you would like to request a brochure or course synopsis, discuss your requirements or make a booking, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0114 2584793 or drop us an email at [email protected] .
For a list of course options for your sector, please click on the appropriate link below.